EXHIBITOR magazine recently surveyed 25,000 readers about their job experience, and the results are a bit surprising. We all know that trade show coordinators face huge challenges on a daily basis. You might want to sit down before you read some key findings:
- Nearly half of readers (44%) received their first job as an exhibit manager with no trade show experience whatsoever. Only 11% had more than three years of experience!
- 43% of those surveyed consider themselves a one-person department, and another 36% report having only one co-worker or direct report. Just 5% report having more than three co-workers.
- Wow– 55% of respondents say they are not routinely asked to provide ROI for their programs. (However, that doesn’t mean they’re never asked.)
- When asked to rank the most difficult aspects of their jobs, these five criteria were most challenging:
- Calculating the Value of the Exhibiting Program for Management
- Feeling Overworked and Undervalued by Management
- Knowing How to Attract Visitors to the Booth
- Managing & Motivating Exhibit Staff
- Understanding Union Rules in Each Venue
*GULP* With these sorts of obstacles, it’s logical to suggest that trade show coordinators and exhibit managers seek out vendors with whom they can partner and tap as a resource… such as Tradeshows And Displays + Plum Grove! Our clients have more than a simple source for displays and graphics; they enjoy access to Complete Trade Show Preparedness, including:
- Pre-show mailings and invitations
- Literature and business cards
- Promotional giveaway items
- Branded apparel for the booth staff
- Branded name badges
- Displays and graphics
- Paperwork management
- Installation + dismantle
- Post-show mailings
…All from a single source–us! So, trade show coordinators, with the odds stacked against you, do you want to find the cheapest display booth online, or do you want an experienced resource to help you achieve Trade Show Success?
Do YOU need more than just a cheap source for displays and graphics?
Contact us– we’re here for you! 630-860-1661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.