We recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- We collect personal information when you make a purchase, register as a reseller or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from third parties to provide better service.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit our web site, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We use your information to process payments, ship your displays and other means to complete your order correctly and on time.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
- We do not share your information with third parties outside of our company.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We process personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For information about specific services, or if you have additional questions about privacy, contact us.