Anyone who has been on the show floor for set-up and tear-down knows that exhibition halls are really dirty. Try as you might, you can’t keep your graphics 100% clean 100% of the time. However, you can do something about it! Click to learn how!
You will learn:
- General Handling for Fabric Graphics
- Emergency Stain Treatment for Graphics
- Machine Washing for Fabric Graphics
- Care and Handling of Back-Lit Fabrics
- General Handling for Vinyl and UV Graphic Prints
- Emergency Stain Treatment for Vinyl and UV Graphics
- General Handling of Semi-Rigid Rollable Graphic Panels
- Steaming Wrinkles Out of Fabric Graphics
You can print it out to have the handy Graphics Care Reference Chart there when you need it!
Care Guidelines courtesy of The Exhibitors Handbook.