A Really Big Show (Really. Big.)
Trade Show News Network has released its top tradeshows in the United States. In all, 250 expos are ranked, but here’s a quick rundown of the top ten. Visit the Trade Show News Network web site for the complete list.
1. Consumer Electronics Association’s International CES, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
2. The Association for Manufacturing Technology’s IMTS – International Manufacturing Technology Show, McCormick Place, Chicago
3. AMC, Inc.’s Home Furnishings Market (January), AmericasMart, Atlanta
4. Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute’s Pack Expo International, McCormick Place, Chicago
5. AMC, Inc.’s Home Furnishings Market (July), AmericasMart Atlanta
6. National Business Aviation Association’s NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
7. Specialty Equipment Market Association’s SEMA 2012 Show, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
8. Advanstar Communications Inc.’s MAGIC Marketplace (MAGIC/WWDMAGIC/MAGIC kids/Sourcing at MAGIC/Project/Pool) – Aug., Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
9. SPI – The Plastics Industry Trade Association’s NPE 2012, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
10. International Council of Shopping Centers’ RECon 2012, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
Does your company exhibit at any of these shows? Which is the best convention center?
Give the People What They Want
Tradeshows And Displays Inc. offers a wide array of trade show displays of all types, and of many brands. We offer hundreds of products, but here’s a quick rundown of the ten most popular products from first quarter 2013.
This list is just one three-month period — a small snapshot of our production cycle. Second quarter’s displays will be different.
E-mail us for information on any of our products! firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this information helpful to you? We’d like to hear your comments.
Helping Exhibitors With
One Booth At a Time…