As we enter the last quarter of 2014, this is a good time for event marketers to start planning their promotional strategy for the coming year. To do that successfully, it is helpful to tune into the current digital trends and gain crucial insight into how attendees will interact with technology in the coming months.
1. Email sharing is big. Emails with social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158 percent. (Source: webdam.com)
2. Also popular is responsive design to serve mobile users. Eighty percent (80.8%) of users report reading email on mobile devices. (Source: Hubspot.com)
3. Add blogging to your marketing mix. Three out of four B2B marketers use a blog as part of their content marketing mix. (Source: socialmediatoday.com)
4. Recruit industry influencers to advocate for your event. Ninety-two percent (92%) of the consumers have more confidence in info found online than other sources. (Source: mediabistro.com)
5. Spread the word through your event’s and participants’ videos. Video is the No. 1 activity marketers will expand on in 2015. (Source: socialmediaexaminer.com)
by Nishita Jain in Trade Show News Network
What are YOUR thoughts on all this? We’d like to hear your comments!
Call or email us for information on our products! 630-860-1661 or email@example.com
Helping Exhibitors With
Trade Show Preparedness
One Booth At a Time…