The exhibitor’s mission is to get noticed among all of the distractions and other exhibitors at the trade show. This often means a striking display. But did you know that your display can be eye-catching AND save you money with other aspects of the expo?
The Road Warrior
Rather than using an oversized or custom-made display that comes in large crates, use one or more portable display(s) in manageable shipping cases. This helps in so many ways!
1) They are UPS and FedEx shippable, so you won’t have the cost of OTR or LTL freight shipments.
2) These cases can be walked in through the front door, so you save on drayage costs.
3) They can be set up by one person without tools in a matter of minutes, so you won’t have to pay for expensive labor.
4) The cases double as podiums or counters in your booth, so you don’t have to wait for your crates to begin tearing down after the show.
5) Graphic panels are easily replaced to appeal to another audience.
Some displays can do double-duty (or even triple- and quadruple-duty!) for you. If you have a 10×10 space at one expo and a 20×10 space at the next expo, do you have two different displays? You don’t have to! You can use one display that can be supplemented or divided as the booth space dictates, and only have a couple of parts or graphic panels to make the switch.
Can you imagine breaking a piece off of your 15-year-old display and getting it fixed for no charge? Well, it’s a reality for exhibitors who spent a few extra dollars to purchase premium-quality displays with lifetime hardware warranties. Sure, you can always find a similar display for less money, but to dust off a cliche, you get what you pay for. This level of display is almost always better designed and built, more durable with better materials, and easier to set up and take down. Insightful companies see this is a wise long-term investment. Still, whether your display has a lifetime warranty, a limited warranty or no warranty at all, if you’re nice to your display, it will probably be nice to you. Treat it gently, keep it well protected in shipping, follow set-up instructions, etc.
At Tradeshows And Displays, a great many of our displays can save you time and money in the short term and the long term. We feature several brands of displays made by reputable, well-established manufacturers. Time for a new display? Need new graphics for the display you have?
Contact us today! 630-860-1661.
Helping Exhibitors With
Trade Show Preparedness
One Booth At a Time…